Cycling opportunities abound! In addition to the usual CVC fare the Solvang
Prelude is running this Saturday. The only challenge we face is the rain in
the forecast for Friday and a chance on Sunday (*see the inclement weather
policy below*). I guess we will have to wait and see how good the weather
Also don't forget that Early Sunday morning we return to Standard Daylight
Below is a re-cap of the rides this weekend and next week. See the ride
leaders individual posts on the mail list for more information.
Saturday: 8:30am Start at Citibank/Sprouts parking lot at Westlake Bl and
- Purple: Carlisle out/back with Beth
- Gold: North Ranch/Mulholland/Cornell with Norm
- Orange: North Ranch/Mulholland/Rockstore/Westlake with Norm
- Red: PCH out/back via Mulholland and back up Decker
Sunday: 9:00am start at Citibank/Sprouts parking lot at Westlake Bl and
- Purple: Old Agoura loop with Beth
- Social: Norwegian Grade/Read Bypass with Adam
- Tuesday Night 6PM MTB Ride: See announcement on Sunday
- Sheri's Wednesday Afternoon Landing Ride: See Announcement on Monday
Inclement weather policy: In the interest of safety, whenever it is either
actively raining or the ride route has wet roads, it is our club policy to
cancel a club ride. Club members may still choose to meet and ride in these
conditions; however, the ride will not be considered an official club ride.
Looking forward to a great weekend/week of riding!!!!!
CVC Ride Director