As all of you know, The club has an inclement weather policy. I have attached it below for your review. Tomorrow morning at 7 AM we will send out a "go/no go" email for Saturday's club rides.
The forecast now shows a 10-20% chance of rain tomorrow and higher for Sunday.
"Inclement weather policy: In the interest of safety, whenever it is either actively raining or the ride route has wet roads, it is our club policy to cancel a club ride. Club members may still choose to meet and ride in these conditions; however, the ride will not be considered an official club ride."
As the policy states, riders are welcome to get together and ride out from the parking lot, but these are not considered official sanctioned CVC rides. If it is actively raining, or has been raining steadily for over an hour, we will most likely cancel the official rides.
Be safe, have fun and I'm sure I'll see you this weekend.
CVC Ride Director