[Conejo Valley Cyclists]
**Pub Rides Wednesday Evenings. Watch for the Announcement.
Reminder: Ride Start Time Change begins weekend of Oct. 1st. We will move back to 8:30 on Saturday and 9:00 on Sunday
Bi-Weekly Thursday MTB Ride, Next ride scheduled for September 29th, 5:30 pm sharp Location: Ride Leader Route Miles Climb (ft.) Map MTB Kent 818-802-0826
Saturday Rides, September 24th - All rides start at Sycamore Cove @ 8:30 am Ride Leader Route Miles Climb (ft.) Map Red Taylor Hodoose 805-390-2200
Erbes, simi, black cyn, valley circle, moreau, Agoura 51.7 3607 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/24681386
Orange Donna 805-404-0159 Landing>Mureau>Mully> Topanga>Old Topanga>Cornell 45.5 3965 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37635600
Orange Light Peter 805-340-9551 Tapo Canyon Out and Back 48.9 3554 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/40994436 Gold
Woodranch Loop 34.2 2294 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/16887763
Mellow Yellow Tex 805-745-5713 Hidden Valley and Carlisle from the landing. 28.3 1613 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/13084095
Sunday Ride, September 25th @ 8:30 am Location: ALL rides will start at the Starbucks @ Agoura Rd & Westlake Blvd by Vons. Please park towards the rear of parking lot to not disrupt local businesses. Ride Leader Route Miles Climb (ft.) Map GO / RO Doug 323-806-2002 HV_Reino_Hillcrest_Gains_Westlake Blvd 31.6 2038 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/40994640 Social Jerry 805-404-8525 Westlake, Wildwood, La Granada, Hampshire, Agoura Rd 21 1448 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/41001808
When riding with us, you will:
* Use helmets and bike lanes! Call out hazards and ride predictably.
* Avoid bunching up; don't overlap wheels.
* Keep a prudent distance and ride single file on narrow roads.
* Ensure your bike is in good working order.
* Descend carefully!
* Pass slower riders on the left and signal when changing lines.
* Respect traffic laws and the rights of motor vehicles, cyclists, and pedestrians.
* If the weather is inclement, we will cancel ALL rides.
Jerry Scott 805 404-8525 email@example.com