*I think we will all be antsy to get out this weekend and ride despite the cold. *
*Just as a heads up… we will offer a Christmas Eve Morning ride, but there will be no Saturday rides on Christmas. And with the weather predictions, let’s get it while we can!*
*Happy Holidays everyone,*
*Bi-Weekly THIS THURSDAY 12/16: 5:30 pm sharp*
*Location: *Wendy and Portrero 5:30PM
Annual CVC MTB Dos Vientos Holiday Lights Ride. We may modify the route based on trail conditions, but it will be fun and fairly easy, but dress warm.
*Climb (approx. ft.)*
MTB Dos Vientos Holiday Lights Ride
* Saturday Landing @ 8:30 am*
Cornell /Rockstore/ Upper Encinal Hidden Valley/Dos V Lynn Rd
Hidden Valley O/B with Carlisle option
* Sunday Road @ 9:00 am Location: *ALL rides will start at the Starbucks @ Agoura Rd & Westlake Blvd by Vons. Please park towards the rear of parking lot to not disrupt local businesses.
*GO / RO*
Sbux Start, Agoura/North Ranch Westlake Social Slide https://ridewithgps.com/routes/38077014
* When riding with us, you will:*
· Use helmets and bike lanes! Call out hazards and ride predictably.
· Avoid bunching up; don’t overlap wheels.
· Keep a prudent distance and ride single file on narrow roads.
· Ensure your bike is in good working order. Check tires and always remember a spare.
· Descend carefully!
· Pass slower riders on the left and signal when changing lines.
· Respect traffic laws and the rights of motor vehicles, cyclists, and pedestrians.
· If the weather is inclement, we will cancel ALL rides.