[Conejo Valley Cyclists] Happy New Year!! HERE ARE The RIDES FOR THIS WEEK. Saturday's rides start at the Landing and Sunday at Starbucks Bi-Weekly Thursday MTB Ride, January 5, 5:30 pm sharp, lights mandatory Location: Ride Leader Route Miles Climb (ft.) Map MTB Kent 818 802-0826
Saturday Rides, December 31 @ 8:30 am Please do not park in the row next to the houses Ride Leader Route Miles Climb (ft.) Map Red Jason 614 531-9063 Stunt, Down Piuma, Rockstore 46.6 5260 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/41666486 Orange Doug 323 806-2002 WL, Madera, Santa Susanna, Mureau 52 3534 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/41666766 Orange Light Peter 805 340-9551 Three Valley tour- Conejo, Simi, San Fernando CW 53.6 3374 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/34571806 Gold Mark 805 432-6292 Cruise Around the Conejo 39 2614 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/38907202 Mellow Yellow Tex 805 746-5713 Carlisle Cyn, Hidden Valley 26.5 1182 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/13353534 Sunday Road & Gravel Rides, January 1 @ 9:00 am Location: ALL rides will start at the Starbucks @ Agoura Rd & Westlake Blvd by Vons. Please park towards the rear of parking lot to not disrupt local businesses. Ride Leader Route Miles Climb (ft.) Map GO / RO Bart 805 807-8566 Starbucks-King Gillette-Cold Canyon 27.1 2151 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/39187551 Gravel
Social Todd 805 405-2350 Agoura/North Ranch, Westlake Social Slide 21.1 1233 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/38077014
When riding with us, you will:
* Use helmets and bike lanes! Call out hazards and ride predictably.
* Avoid bunching up; don't overlap wheels.
* Keep a prudent distance and ride single file on narrow roads.
* Ensure your bike is in good working order.
* Descend carefully!
* Pass slower riders on the left and signal when changing lines.
* Respect traffic laws and the rights of motor vehicles, cyclists, and pedestrians.
* If the weather is inclement, we will cancel ALL rides.