[Conejo Valley Cyclists] Hello CVC HERE ARE The RIDES FOR THIS WEEK.. Saturday's rides start at the Landing and Sunday at Starbucks Bi-Weekly Thursday MTB Ride, May 11th, 5:30 pm sharp, lights suggested. Location: Ride Leader Route Miles Climb (ft.) Map MTB Kent 818 802-0826
Saturday Rides, May 6th @ 8:30 am Please do not park in the row next to the houses Ride Leader Route Miles Climb (ft.) Map Red Taylor 805 390-2200 TT ride 45.6 2705 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/28398077 Orange Doug 323 806-2002 Hidden Valley, Potrero, PCH, Mully, Westlake 49.2 3456 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/41066207 Orange Light Peter 805 340-9551 Westlake Wall, Encinal, PCH, Mully return 33.9 3456 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/42656750 Gold Denise 310 387-9856 Wood Ranch and Reagan Library 37.4 2918 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/38272095 Mellow Yellow Jeannie 805 368-7924 Hidden Valley, Carlisle, WL, Agoura, Lindero 26.5 1207 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/41905267 Sunday Road & Gravel Rides, May 7th @ 9 am Location: ALL rides will start at the Starbucks @ Agoura Rd & Westlake Blvd by Vons. Please park towards the rear of parking lot to not disrupt local businesses. Ride Leader Route Miles Climb (ft.) Map GO / RO Mike 805 907-2850 Starbucks, Lobo Canyon, Carlisle Canyon 34.3 1914 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/42759529 Gravel David 801 421- 9198 SBucks - Los Robles E - Satwiwa - Dos Vientos 34.3 3107 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/41521566 Social Todd 805 405- 2350 Starbucks, Wildwood Loop 21.4 1353 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/38225606
When riding with us, you will:
* Use helmets and bike lanes! Call out hazards and ride predictably.
* Avoid bunching up; don't overlap wheels.
* Keep a prudent distance and ride single file on narrow roads.
* Ensure your bike is in good working order.
* Descend carefully!
* Pass slower riders on the left and signal when changing lines.
* Respect traffic laws and the rights of motor vehicles, cyclists, and pedestrians.
* If the weather is inclement, we will cancel ALL rides.