Come out and enjoy our rides for this week. Please be sure to hydrate well before the ride.
Please thank your ride leaders for their volunteer service.
If you are willing to become a ride leader, even if it is once a month, please send me a quick email and let's talk.
Just know, your club, CVC, is a volunteer run club and we need you!
And speaking of volunteers, I would like to extend a huge "Thank you" to Richard Aguilar for his service to the club.
The amount of time and energy that he has put in has been invaluable. I know we will continue to see Richard on rides, but he will also be moving onto many exciting things...
(Book writing and do I hear a song awaiting?)
Thank you Richard for your time you put in to make this club fun and happy!
*Pub Rides Wednesday Evenings at 5:30 will continue next week. Please watch for the announcement.*
*Bi-Weekly Thursday MTB Ride, Next ride scheduled for September 15th, 5:30 pm sharp **Location: *
OFF FOR 3 WEEKS
* Saturday Rides, August 27th – All rides start at The Landing @ 8:00 am*
7 Min > Old Topanga > Fernwood > Piuma > Cold Canyon
Cornell > Mully > Stunt > Fernwood > Old Topanga > Mureau
Mureau > Old Topanga > up Fernwood > down Stunt > Mully > Cornell
Cruise around Conejo
* Sunday Ride, August 28th @ 8:30 am Location: *ALL rides will start at the Starbucks @ Agoura Rd & Westlake Blvd by Vons. Please park towards the rear of parking lot to not disrupt local businesses.
*GO / RO*
On hiatus until rideleader returns
Malibu Lake/Lake Lap
* When riding with us, you will:*
· Use helmets and bike lanes! Call out hazards and ride predictably.
· Avoid bunching up; don’t overlap wheels.
· Keep a prudent distance and ride single file on narrow roads.
· Ensure your bike is in good working order.
· Descend carefully!
· Pass slower riders on the left and signal when changing lines.
· Respect traffic laws and the rights of motor vehicles, cyclists, and pedestrians.
· If the weather is inclement, we will cancel ALL rides.