[Conejo Valley Cyclists] Hello CVC HERE ARE The RIDES FOR THIS WEEK.. Saturday's rides start at the Landing and Sunday at Starbucks Bi-Weekly Thursday MTB Ride, April 27th, 5:30 pm sharp, lights mandatory Location: Ride Leader Route Miles Climb (ft.) Map MTB Kent 818 802-0826
Saturday Rides, April 22nd @ 8:30 am Please do not park in the row next to the houses. Ride Leader Route Miles Climb (ft.) Map Red Greg 747 214-6642 Three Valley Tour- Conejo, Simi, San Fernando + Crummer 57 3799 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/42568764 Orange Doug 323 806-2002 Three Valley Tour-Conejo, Simi, San Fernando 53.5 3356 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/34571806 Orange Light Ken 310 614-7973 Cold Canyon, Piuma, 7 Min, Mureau 44.4 4590 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/35915325 Gold Petros 805 630-8116 Potrero, CSUCI, Santa Rosa 44.3 2616 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/42565984 Mellow Yellow Jeanie 805 368-7924 Agoura, Oak Park Loop, up Kanan to Hillcrest 20.1 1245 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/5472801 Sunday Road & Gravel Rides, April 23rd @ 9 am Location: ALL rides will start at the Starbucks @ Agoura Rd & Westlake Blvd by Vons. Please park towards the rear of parking lot to not disrupt local businesses. Ride Leader Route Miles Climb (ft.) Map GO / RO Mike 805 907-2850 4 Lakes from Starbucks 30.1 2054 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/42576483 Gravel
Social Steve 818 535-2516 Hidden Valley to Sycamore Cyn, Return Lynn, Green Meadow 25.1 1473 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/38383674
When riding with us, you will:
* Use helmets and bike lanes! Call out hazards and ride predictably.
* Avoid bunching up; don't overlap wheels.
* Keep a prudent distance and ride single file on narrow roads.
* Ensure your bike is in good working order.
* Descend carefully!
* Pass slower riders on the left and signal when changing lines.
* Respect traffic laws and the rights of motor vehicles, cyclists, and pedestrians.
* If the weather is inclement, we will cancel ALL rides.