Happy New Year 2022 CVC! I do believe we will be having NO RAIN this weekend, so here are the rides on the menu.
Saturday will be the New Year's Day Special Ride. This is an all club ride. Because it is a holiday, the rides will begin at 9:00 from The Landing! All riders will be going on the same route, but at a different pace. This is a great route because if you want to cut out early, there are many drop off points for you to turn back. Time to spin those legs and start the new year right! Come on out and ride!
*Saturday: 9:00 Landing*
*GO / RO*
4 Lakes Club Ride
4 Lakes Club Ride https://ridewithgps.com/routes/38077014
* Sunday Road @ 9:00 am Location: *ALL rides will start at the Starbucks @ Agoura Rd & Westlake Blvd by Vons. Please park towards the rear of parking lot to not disrupt local businesses.* Please note Rob WILL be leading a gravel ride this Sunday.*
*GO / RO*
Rock Store/Upper Encinal
Hidden Valley O/B
*When riding with us, you will:*
· Use helmets and bike lanes! Call out hazards and ride predictably.
· Avoid bunching up; don’t overlap wheels.
· Keep a prudent distance and ride single file on narrow roads.
· Ensure your bike is in good working order.
· Descend carefully!
· Pass slower riders on the left and signal when changing lines.
· Respect traffic laws and the rights of motor vehicles, cyclists, and pedestrians.
· If the weather is inclement, we will cancel ALL rides.