HERE ARE OUR WEEKEND RIDES FOR SATURDAY 11-28-2020/ SUNDAY 11-29-2020
Please bring and wear your mask at ride starts,regroups and when entering public areas.
Select your ride and download your route. Bringbicycles supplies, food and drink.
All CVC Non Members must sign a CVC Ride Waiver, noexceptions.
THURSDAY MORNING THANKSGIVING RIDE FROM LANDING LEAVING 9:OO AM
LOTS OF GOOD OPTIONS FOR TURNING OFF IF NEEDED.
In addition, as has been our CVC holidaytradition, we will be collecting canned and packaged goods for MANNA.
MANNA is our local food bank, and we arestruggling through a pandemic and economic hardship within our own community.Hunger affects families from all socio-economic levels reaching modest tocomfortable neighborhoods alike, especially during a crisis.
We will be placing bins outside of Kent'struck on Thanksgiving and every weekend until Dec. 20th. Please bring your nonperishable items to donate then.
TUESDAY NIGHT MOUNTAIN BIKE RIDE SCHEDULED 11-24-2020 5:30PM
Hey CVC’rs, we’re coming up on week four andthat means an MTB ride!
Tuesday 11/24, we will ride Ahmanson Ranch.This is a fun ride that loops up Las Virgenes Canyon, over the top of HiddenHills on Laskey Mesa and Back. Great views of the Valley on fairly gentlesingle track and fire roads. There are a few short, semi steep sections We will meet at the very North end of LasVirgenes Rd and ride at 5:30 sharp. Make sure you have your charged lightingsystem, helmet, water and spares. This is a novice to intermediate ride (notsuitable for beginners).
Hosted by Kent (818) 802-0826 and Petros.(805) 630-8116
Saturday November 28st @9:00 am
| Ride | Leader | Route | Miles | Climb (ft.) | Map | | Red
818-802-0826 | Bart | POTRERO, PCH,
MULLY, RK STORE
CORNELL, AGOURA RD | 57 | 4031 |
| | Orange
805-444-0159 | Doug | HV, PCH, MULLY,
WESTLAKE | 48 | 3263 |
| | Orange Light
818-426-1649 | Petros |
and BACK | 47 | 3256 | https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29041736
| | Gold Captains
| HV, DOS VIENTOS,
ERBES, LANDING | 35 |
| | Mellow Yellow
805-368-7974 | Tex | HV, REINO, SYCAMOTE, LYNN,
GRN MEAD, RANCHO,
HILLCREST | 26 | 1640 | https://ridewithgps.com/routes/34463119
Sunday November 29th @9:00 am
| Ride | Leader | Route | Miles | Climb (ft.) | Map | | R.O. Captain
805-444-0159 | TBD
| 7 MINUTE,
AGOURA | 34 | 2606 | https://ridewithgps.com/routes/34721233
| | Gravel
| Rob | GRAVEL | 41 | 3237 |
| | Sunday Fun Day
| Richard | WESTLAKE, NORWEGIAN GRADE Via ERBES and PENDERSON
HOME | 26 | 1473 |
When riding with us:
· Be cognizant of social distancing. Bring and wear your mask.
· If you have air quality or other health concerns please erron the side of caution.
· Ride at your ownrisk.
· Helmets are mandatory, carry ride supplies and be sure yourbike is in good working order.
· Stay in bike lanes, ride single file, double when safe anddo not overlap wheels.
· Descend carefully at a safe distance while looking out fordebris and road hazards.
· Pass slower riders on the left and announce your intentions.
· Ride predictably and use proper hand signals when changinglanes, turning, slowing and stopping.
· Respect all traffic rules and the rights of motorizedvehicles, cyclists, and pedestrians.
· Inclement weather policy is safety first. If it is activelyraining or the ride route has a wet surface it is our policy to cancel all clubrides.
· Club members may choose to meet and ride in theseconditions, however the ride will not be considered an official club ride.
· We are a rules of the road cycling club.
Richard Paul Aguilar
Insurance Rpainsurance@sbcglobal.net 0B69455 TAXESP00315401