Please join us Saturday Sept 28 at 1:00 pm for a ride leaders meeting. We will be having a one hour meeting with existing ride leaders and those that are ready to lead a ride. There will be an open forum to discuss and answer questions.
Location: 1024 Pan Ct. Newbury Park
For all ride leaders, but mostly new; these are the simple "Ride Leader responsibilities". You will see that it does not take much, and you definitely are experienced enough to help out and lead.
1. Either choose a ride, or suggest route. Most routes already exist on CVC site.
2. Know your chosen route, and where re groups are
3. Announce route at beginning of ride
4. You do not have to “pull” everyone all day, but you do need to let riders know of course changes coming up
5. Make sure the same number of riders that started are at the regroup, and no one is having mechanical or physical issues.
6. Announce to the group when to begin riding again Please let me know if you have any questions.