CVC, ALL of our club routes THIS SATURDAY are versions of the Nosco Memorial Ride Routes. There will be no ride leaders but there will be MANY people out on the road with you! Remember, we will be meeting at Trek Westlake Village 8:30 and then the ride will begin at 9:00.
From there, there will be debriefing, and information. Then the longer
routes will meet at the memorial site in Camarillo. Our rest stop is located at Leo Carillo parking after turning left from PCH to Mullholland.
*Bi-Weekly Thursday MTB Ride, October 28, 5:30 pm sharp* *Location: *Meet at the Encinal backbone trailhead. Ride at 5:30 PM
*Climb (approx. ft.)*
* Saturday Rides, October 30th @ 8:30 am*
Here are the Saturday 10/30/21 "Unofficial" Nosco Routes from Trek Westlake Short- https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37867937 Mully- https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37867845 Latigo- https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37868436
Full Course- https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37834917
* Sunday Road & Gravel Rides, October 31st @ 9:00 am Location: *ALL rides will start at the Starbucks @ Agoura Rd & Westlake Blvd by Vons. Please park towards the rear of parking lot to not disrupt local businesses.
*GO / RO*
Joe B & Lori G
* When riding with us, you will:*
· Use helmets and bike lanes! Call out hazards and ride predictably.
· Avoid bunching up; don’t overlap wheels.
· Keep a prudent distance and ride single file on narrow roads.
· Ensure your bike is in good working order.
· Descend carefully!
· Pass slower riders on the left and signal when changing lines.
· Respect traffic laws and the rights of motor vehicles, cyclists, and pedestrians.
· If the weather is inclement, we will cancel ALL rides. Sheri