Quick reminder that the "official CVC Online Store" will be open for another few days only. It closes Sunday. Here is the link to order your club cycling clothing.
Your team store is live and ready for orders!
Team Store Web Address: teamstore.ascendsportswear.com/store/conejo-valley-cyclists/ https://sender13.zohoinsights.com/ck/2d6f.327230a/cd9572a0-a546-11ec-aa42-525400d6cd4f/83931a06aa37c84f8661403411c99c9e5ffcc0c9/1?e=vdJmWrNy99qJEJVqENZyTVGkERipT5iBqcbfROpI%2FhKxSf23Qs5h%2Bf0WcKSFaqrIGFetlnt8PYvzAHfjp5kFfg%3D%3D
Thursday MTB : Bye Week
Hoping to see many of you on our "away" ride this coming weekend.
Being respectful of gas prices, we are staying a little closer to home and going to Padaro Lane. We have a large area reserved for after ride eating at Padaro Beach Grill. It will be a fun time to share some laughs and good food with friends. 🍔🍷🍺🚲 There will be 3 routes this weekend. Rides start at 9:00. Instead of looking at them in "colors", pick the route that is most suited for you.
First we have the shorter route with less climb. It will be led by Tex. https://ridewithgps.com/routes/33994910
Then we have the medium distance ride which will be led by Kent. This will *not *be at a "fast" pace. https://ridewithgps.com/routes/33810820
Then we have a longer route with a bit more climb and faster pace. It will be led by Steve. https://ridewithgps.com/routes/33810138?privacy_code=rYi6N6tYvFLPNXQu
For Sunday, Here is the schedule.
*Sunday Road: 9:00 am **Location: *ALL rides will start at the Starbucks @ Agoura Rd & Westlake Blvd by Vons. Please park towards the rear of parking lot to not disrupt local businesses.
*GO / RO*
Bart G Memorial Ride and Hootenanny
Reyes, Lindero, Oak Park
* When riding with us, you will:*
· Use helmets and bike lanes! Call out hazards and ride predictably.
· Avoid bunching up; don’t overlap wheels.
· Keep a prudent distance and ride single file on narrow roads.
· Ensure your bike is in good working order.
· Descend carefully!
· Pass slower riders on the left and signal when changing lines.
· Respect traffic laws and the rights of motor vehicles, cyclists, and pedestrians.
· If the weather is inclement, we will cancel ALL rides.