Saturday, May 6
Annual CVC Members Spring Charity Club Ride and Picnic!
This special day begins at Thousand Oaks Community Park and rides begin at 8:00 and 8:30
· Pre-paid registration includes route slips with 2 new routes of 50 and 75 miles, (with an option to shorten the 50), and 1-2 supported regroup stops, along with SAG support
· Post-ride celebration will continue at the park and will include lunch from a gourmet food truck, music, a silent auction, and fun!
· This is YOUR ride, YOUR Day, You Own it, so please sign up now and be a part of the club you ride with and support!
· A $65 minimum donation allows us cover expenses and still donate to a local charity
· We will not have any official CVC club rides on May 6th as we are encouraging everyone to participate and support our annual fundraiser and official spring picnic.
· We will pre-sale extra lunches at $20/adults and $10/children under 12.
· There will be NO “DAY OF” registration. YOU MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED TO PARTICIPATE. REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE APPROXIMATELY 1 WEEK PRIOR TO THE EVENT.